Harry Potter License Plates

Did you know that people have Harry Potter license plates? I mean, a LOT of people have Harry Potter license plates. Now that shows incredible enthusiasm for the books, and is really kind of cool, I think.

I counted 106 Harry-Potter related license plates over at MuggleNet–and that’s just the ones they have photos of. Go on, check it out; you know you’re curious. ๐Ÿ™‚

Children’s books translating into adult and over-16 focused fans? I love it! Do you?

Thanks to Neatorama for the link.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Harry Potter License Plates

1. Pingback: » Cheryl Rainfield: ยป Harry Potter License Plates » Audio Books

2. Madison says:

Hopefully it will be me as well! But, if not, that’s OK! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. The Ms. S says:

I am definitely an over-16 focused fan of lots of children’s and YA books. I love it!

4. Cheryl says:

Madison, I understand wanting recognition for your work.

5. Cheryl says:

Ms S, I love that you’re an adult fan of children’s and YA books. Yay! I am, too. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think a lot more adults should read children’s and YA books; they might find themselves feeling better.

6. Jena says:

On a family vacation to North Carolina to visit my sister, we saw a MUGGLES license plate in a parking lot somewhere (the hotel, I think). We’re all HP fans, so we took a picture of a few of us standing around the back of that van. (I don’t know where that picture is.)

7. Cheryl says:

That’s really cool, Jena. That must’ve been fun! And smart to get a picture.