I’m excited that my new YA fantasy Parallel Visions is now out in the world! To celebrate, I’m having a contest. Help me get the word out about Parallel Visions, and you’ll be entered to win bookstore giftcards and an ebook reader. It’s $2.99 ebook, and $7.99 print. It’s up on Amazon.com (in ebook and print), Amazon.ca in print and ebook, Barnes & Noble for Nook, Kobo, and Smashwords (where you can get it in every ebook format.
Parallel Visions deals with being different, domestic violence, attempted suicide, rape, and asthma, all in a fantasy setting. Like all my books, it’s also written with suspense and hope, and some of my own trauma and abuse experience.
Evelyn Fazio, the same editor who edited my books Scars and Hunted, edited Parallel Visions. I care a lot about Parallel Visions, just like I do all my books. I hope you’ll help me get the word out.
Check out the book trailer! (Apologies to people on Dec 6th; I put up my test book trailer instead of the finished one. It’s now correct. 🙂 )
Help me get the word out about Parallel Visions, and you can win:
- 1 of 2 bookstore giftcards for $10 (at Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, or any other online bookstore)
- 1 of 2 bookstore giftcards for $5 (at Amazon, Kobo, Barnes and Noble, or any other online bookstore)
- A Kindle, Kobo, or Nook! (Your choice.)
You can get multiple entries to the contest:
- 1 entry for watching the book trailer
- 1 entry per tweet about Parallel Visions or my book trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcq1veOfnbI (up to 5 entries)
- 1 entry per post on your blog, FaceBook, Google+, or other social network about Parallel Visions or my book trailer (up to 5 entries, 1 per social network)
- 20 entries per ebook OR print book bought of Parallel Visions (email me the receipt)
So you could have a total of 31 entries to the contest.
Contest is open worldwide, though the ebook reader is US and Canada only. (UK if the stores ship there.)